Reverse Marketing Definition


Reverse Marketing Definition

You hear a lot about Reverse Marketing these days both positive and negative.

Being that it is a very valid form of both marketing and lead generation, I figured I would shed some light on it to give you a better understanding.

First of all, I have found that most people I've spoken with who have anything negative to say about Reverse Marketing really do not understand what it is or how it works.

Reverse Marketing, by definition, is when a sales person or a recruiter contacts a potential prospect through the contact information in his or her existing advertising.

For example...someone selling advertising might browse through advertisements in competing magazines and call the business owners who placed those ads to sell them more advertising in his own magazine. This is a very common approach to prospecting used by many "main stream" companies to gather fresh prospects...and it can work for you too. In fact, it works so well, that it is responsible for more than 90% of my own prospecting efforts in network marketing and direct sales.

How would you like to be able to generate more qualified leads than you can ever contact without having to spend a dime in advertising?

How would you like to completely eliminate your advertising budget all together?

How would you like to never have to buy leads again?

The leads you will generate through reverse marketing are better, more qualified, and more responsive than any lead you will ever purchase.

Who would you like to have in your downline?

People who are just "looking"?

Curiosity seekers? Or do you want people who are action-oriented individuals and who are truly serious about building a business?

If you answered the latter, then reverse marketing is a must for you to learn and master.

Reverse marketing is very easy to learn how to do. In fact, with only three simple questions you can get just about any serious business! person interested in what you have to say!

If I can show you how to get better and faster results with your business while spending less time and money building it, would you be interested in knowing how to do that?

If I can show you how to generate more leads than you can ever call without spending a dime, would that be of interest to you?

If you had the opportunity to learn how to build your business from one of the most successful marketing experts on the planet, would you pass that up?

There is nothing "under handed" or "unethical" about reverse marketing either. People who would say that or allude to that have never used it properly and have never truly understood how it works.

For example, if you are building a business and I call you through one of your ads and ask you if you would be interested in knowing how to generate more leads for your business than you could ever talk to without spending a dime, you would be interested to speak with me...you know you would...and so would every other truly serious business person out there.

You are simply finding your customers in a targeted manner. The best way to find people who are action oriented business people is to contact people who are currently taking action. People who are advertising and promoting their products and opportunities are definitely action oriented people...the kind of people you want to talk to.

People call me on the phone ever day through my ads to tell me about their advertising products, opportunities...etc. I don't get upset with them and hang up. I ask them what they have to offer and use that opportunity to create a new business relationship. Then I show them what I have to offer that can assist them in building that business.

I've coached people for years in the area of network marketing and direct sales. One for one I help them save money by generating their own leads through reverse marketing and make more money because the leads they do generate are better a! nd more responsive than the ones they purchase or advertise for.

Gary Danko - President
Global Leadership University
Phone: 1 (813) 579-5443

WAAM - Marketing Definition We're All About Marketing! Video Rating: 4 / 5


Share/Bookmark

5 nhận xét:

Unknown on lúc 02:43 29 tháng 7, 2015 nói...

I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.Siege Marketing

Unknown on lúc 00:26 29 tháng 8, 2015 nói...

I feel happiness to read the content that you are posting.http://www.publishacademybonus.com - Anik Singal

Chris Morris on lúc 00:59 29 tháng 9, 2015 nói...

It’s my fortune to go to at this blog and realize out my required stuff that is also in the quality.more

Unknown on lúc 22:49 13 tháng 10, 2015 nói...

I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.Niche Websites

Okuse Marvedobankz on lúc 07:00 11 tháng 7, 2020 nói...

I find this site and article so nice because it carry's lot of information and updates on Marketing Tips. I want to say a big thank you for sharing this article. I should consider posting an article niche on my website @tecteem also.

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Online Marketing Tips - Tips To Learn More About Online Marketing - Powered by Blogger